Monday, December 24, 2012

Day 122...Christmas Eve...

This morning I had planned to sleep in a bit, but when I rolled over and saw my daughter's big eyes staring me down, I knew it was time to get up.  I took care of some business on the computer while she cleaned up her room and picked up some things from the living room...Santa's pending arrival is a good motivator to get picked & cleaned up!

After a bit I made breakfast, did some dishes, did a few things around the house, and then I was off to take a walk.  I walked my normal 3-mile loop pretty fast.  I then went to Wal-Mart for a few groceries, Food 4 Less for some flowers for the table for my mom, and Home Depot for some pansies for her from my dad.  While I was out I bought a banana, water, and some carrots because I was hungry and had not brought anything with me.  By the time I got home I was feeling rushed from the crowds, tired, and hungry.  I ate a bit of this and that, and then finally realized I needed to stop before I did too much damage.  I have not eaten anything since and am not super hungry for dinner.  My mother-in-law and my husband's cousin should be here in a few hours and we will not eat until 6:30pm or 7pm.  I probably won't have too much...we'll see.  I have already earned 9pp and the night is still young.  I know all of my extra activity has helped to work off some of my extra eats.  I am hoping to maintain or lose a little for next week's weigh in...the last weigh in of this year...last year during this week I gained over 5 pounds, so anything less than that will be bueno!

Day 122...Success!

Onto Day 123...Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment