Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Days 65 ~ 67...

Days 65 ~ 67 I did pretty well with exercise.  Sunday I was busy around the house, but didn't earn a ton of activity pp.  Saturday I did earn 12pp though! 

Monday I went to spin the morning and walked an hour at my daughter's track practice.  My walking buddy didn't go, but I walked by myself anyway.  I cut it short with an hour rather than an hour and a half because my foot was hurting.  I earned 16pp for the day.  It was kind of an eaty day, but I tracked it all.

Tuesday I decided to rest my foot.  I did some stuff around the house and ran some errands and earned 5pp for the day.  My eats were not perfect, but I did track.

The scale is back up.  I really think I should stop weighing myself everyday.  It makes sense that my weight will go up and down during the week...Saturday's weight should be all that matters.  I am going to put the scale away after I weigh in this Saturday until the next Saturday...if I move, track 100%, and stay within my dailies and weeklies, it should be down by the following Saturday!

Onto Day 68...Busy getting stuff done at home and we have track practice tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment