Thursday, February 21, 2013

Day 26...Not too bad...

Well after a few hours, my rolls rose beautifully and then fell...I think it was because the door was open which let a cold draft in and they needed to be in a warmer place.  I took them out of the "warmed" oven to make pizza for lunch and had to keep them out while it cooled down...bad idea.  Oh well...I will keep trying until I get it right!

I didn't get in very much activity during the day as this cough is really affecting my ability to breathe.  My eats were ok.

My husband has been helping our new neighbor totally renovate his house...they are like best buds who have known each other for 20 years, but in reality just met a few weeks ago.  Our neighbor works at UCLA...somewhere my husband has been trying to get into for years since he worked there for a few weeks and it was great.  He was only there a few weeks because he broke his foot at home playing tether ball with our son and the position was too new to be held for him.  Last night he applied for a mechanic's position which would be great for him.  The hours are kind of different, but he would have Sundays and Mondays off, and he doesn't mind working whenever.  I hope and pray that he will get this job and this will be the beginning of good things to come our way.  We are both hardworking and deserve goodness...we have been struggling for long enough!

Day 26....+/-

Onto Day 27...

No comments:

Post a Comment