Sunday, February 24, 2013

Day 29...Weigh in & a Baby Shower...

I was up at WW...I knew I would be.  In the two weeks since my last WW weigh in, I gained 3.4 pounds bringing my total lost to less than 2 pounds.  I am glad I did not gain back all I lost.

I walked 1 mile before the meeting started after I weighed in.  It was cold, and it felt so good to walk, but my cough and breathing are still causing trouble.

My best friend's sister who I have known over 1/2 my life is having a baby.  My best friend threw her a Baby Shower yesterday.  My daughter and I went early to help decorate and set up.  We were there a total of 8 hours between set-up, the party, and clean-up.  I earned 6 activity pp for the day.  I brought healthy snacks for my daughter and I, weighed out my chips, and then I don't even know what happened.  Alot of the people invited, and confirmed to attend, did not show.  There were chips and sandwiches, and sweet strawberry punch.  I ate fruit that we brought, veggies, chips, and some croissant sandwiches...yes more than 1...luckily they were cut into thirds and I didn't eat most of the cheese.  I also used french onion dip instead of mayo.  I shared a super small piece of cake with my daughter.  When we got home I had a little of this and a little of that.  This morning...to my surprise...the scale was down 1.5 pounds from yesterday.  Looking back, I did not eat as much as I originally thought and I was moving all day.

I am considering today as Day 1 for this WW week and gave myself all 49 of my weeklies.  So far, so good.  I had a light breakfast of oatmeal and then a turkey burger and banana for lunch.  I am ready for a snack, but have -- and will -- track everything!  Today's activity has, and will, consist of laundry, cleaning house, and a bit of grocery shopping.  I am trying to be more active than I have in the past two weeks, but still taking it easy to help my cough and breathing improve!

Day 29...Success...

Onto Day 30...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment