Friday, November 18, 2011

Week in review...

Eating...This week I did well and only ate 1 of my activity points...

Exercise...I did not exercise as much as I had planned because my son was sick and then today was his birthday...my daughter and I spent hours hanging streamers, ribbons, balloons, $ bills, iTunes cards, and gum from his bedroom ceiling...I was climbing up and down and stretching to reach the ceiling so that should count for something...

Sleep...Not good...I stayed up too late every night this week trying to get things done and then trying to wind down before I went to sleep after I finished school...

Dinner tonight was Panda Express at my son's request.  I weighed and pointed out everything, but we'll see what the scale says tomorrow...

Tonight I am off to scrapbook with my daughter and my friend...we will get home late, and get up early, so I am sure that won't help my weigh in.  I have decided that I am not going to avoid eating or doing things on Fridays just because Saturday is my weigh in day.  It will be what it will be and I will continue my efforts.  Sometimes the scale does not show one's efforts the week they were put forth...if this week is not good...next one will have to be!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment