Saturday, November 26, 2011

Weigh in...

Well...I was hoping to lose 2 pounds this week to make it to 80...Instead, I only lost 1.4.  I am happy with that loss, but bummed I didn't make it to 80.  Oh well...I will make it this week for sure!  This past week was super busy with my daughter's holiday play and feast, Thanksgiving, Black Thursday night, and Black Friday.  When I was out shopping on Friday I did have 4pp worth of popcorn at Target...it was hot, buttery, salty, and yummy!  I also had a banana and a Diet Pepsi.  For lunch I had a chicken salad at Baja Fresh with salsa in place of dressing...I had Diet Coke alongside.  I usually don't drink so much soda...I kind of go in spurts.  Even though I drank a ton of water yesterday, it probably didn't totally balance out all of the extra salt I consumed.

Tomorrow I have 3 assignments for school to complete.  It was nice not to think about school for a few days, but I know I will regret it tomorrow.  Monday I have an appointment with my doctor to find out the results of my blood work...I am super anxious.  I have not seen him in a few years, so I am way overdue...and my health should be drastically improved from the last time I was there!  Since I will be at the doctor's during spin, I am going to take Miami Mama on Tuesday, Zumba on Wednesday, walk on Thursday, and Zumba on Friday.

Best hopes for a great week for all!

No comments:

Post a Comment