Tuesday, March 27, 2012

40 Day Challenge...

Yesterday flew by so fast!  I couldn't take spin class because I had to take my mom to the doctor.  Instead I walked 35 minutes on the treadmill and did 50 minutes on the treadmill.  I ate really well yesterday and broke even for pp allowed and pp consumed!  I earned 23 activity pp between my morning and evening workouts.  I walked for an hour at the track during my daughter's practice.  I felt so good by the end of the day!

As of yesterday, there are 40 days until my 35th birthday.  I have decided to make my own 40 day challenge.  My biggest goal for this challenge is to make it to 100 lost by the May 4th meeting, which is my actual birthday.  As of last Friday's weigh in, I am down 80.2...therefore I need to lose 19.8 pounds.

My challenge includes daily goals of...exercising...even on the weekends...eating within my daily pp...drinking plenty of water...and enjoying my extra 49pp VERY carefully throughout the week rather than blowing them on the weekend and then using them all over again!

Yesterday was Day 1 and I met all of my daily goals...woo hoo!  Today I am already off to a good start.  I got in 30 minutes on the treadmill and then I took an hour long step / weight class.  The class was super hard because it has been so long since I have taken it...but I did it!  It is 12pm and I have plenty to do today...meeting my goals included!

No comments:

Post a Comment