Sunday, March 25, 2012

You are so fast...what!?!

This post was written on Feb 28, but never posted....Yesterday my legs were killing me...during the night and when I got out of bed.  I think the walking Sunday got to me since I had not exercised in over a week and I wore sandals.  When I got to the gym I could not face the treadmill so I took a spin class instead.  I have never worked so hard in spin and really pushed myself.  I felt so good once I was finished.  I got to class a few minutes before it started so there were only a few bikes left.  I opted for one in the second row, right in front of the instructor.  At first I was a little intimidated, but once class started I was fine.  I try my best to keep up with his pace and yesterday I was able to.  Most of the class I am starring at his shoes to make sure my feet are moving at the same pace.  After a super long, and fast sitting sprint, the girl next to me swatted me with her towel.  At first I thought "what the heck"...then, out of breathe, she said "You are so fast!  I was trying to keep up with you and I couldn't".  Who would have ever thought I would be a super spinner...certainly not me!  I thanked her and was so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment