Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Day 64 & Weigh In...

Weigh In...226.0...Down 1.5 pounds with Aunt Flo in town...woo hoo!!!

Total since my restart on Jan 26, 2013...6.5 pounds.

Total since my original start on Feb 26, 2011...69.7 pounds.  I am almost back to 70 and 13.3 away from my lowest back in December of 2011 and I have not seen this number on the scale since October of last year.  I am so excited and really looking forward to another good week!

Today's exercise will be jumping on a trampoline with my daughter at a friend's birthday party.

Onto making Day 64 a good one!

We had a blast at the party...once I got my nerve up to step onto the trampoline!  My daughter and I jumped for a good hour and a half.  We drank a ton of water, I had a small slice of pizza, veggies, fruit, a small ham sandwich, and a few bites of cake.  Everyone there was eating and eating and eating and I could have joined in, but decided to get back to jumping instead.  I know I would not have had the nerve to do it before I started WW...and maybe not even this time last year.  We had so much fun and I am going to try to fit in another trip to that place for my daughter and I.  I tracked 100% on my phone during the party and was happy with my eats!





No comments:

Post a Comment