Friday, March 29, 2013

Days 61 ~ 63...

Day 61 (Wednesday) went well...much better than Tuesday.  I walked in the morning and at night.  I tracked 100% and only went over 2pp for the day...I even earned 11 activity pp!

Day 62 (Thursday) also went well.  Due to lack of time I did not walk in the morning, but I did walk at track practice in the evening.  I tracked 100%, only went over my food pp by 3, and I earned 10 activity pp for the day.

Day 63 (Friday)  Today was BUSY!!!  I took my kids to school, came home to finish my grocery list and check e-mail, went to the gym and did Zumba for an hour, and went to Wal-Mart, ran into a friend and decided to have lunch at McDonalds inside of Wal-Mart.  I had a grilled chicken sandwich with BBQ sauce instead of mayo, a Diet Coke, and a banana.  We talked and ate...my friend had fries and a fish sandwich, but I focused on my eats and they were delicious and guilt free!  Since I saw her midway through my shopping, I went back for the rest of my items, went home to put them away quickly, went to my daughter's school to help, passed on juice, Peeps, and Moon Pies, and then went to Sam's Club with my daughter...we shared a pretzel...I did track the 7pp for it and it was worth every one.  As I was unloading groceries at home my son called for a ride home.  I closed the trunk, went to get him, came home unloaded the rest of the groceries, made him some sandwiches, put the rest of the groceries away, checked e-mail, and now I am ready to go make dinner.  It has been a non-stop day, I have gotten alot done, tracked 100%, and still have 10pp for dinner which is totally doable.  I have already earned 8pp for the day and still have some laundry and housework to do. 

Tomorrow is weigh in.  As of this morning I am up .5 pounds from last week.  Aunt Flo is still in town, but I am hoping the scale will go down a bit by tomorrow morning so I can either maintain or lose a little.  I feel like I am hitting my stride and really getting back to my old WW self...it isn't seeming like such a chore anymore.

Days 61 ~ 63...Success!

Onto Day 64...

No comments:

Post a Comment