Sunday, March 3, 2013

Day 37...

We slept in until 8am this morning, a rare happening and it was super nice not to hear the alarm!  My hubby wanted to go to the swapmeet and since my mom and kids were having a "rest" day, just the two of us went.  After a little over an hour of walking at the swapmeet, we went to Walmart.  From there we headed to Lowes and Ross.  In the middle somewhere we had a few tacos...I had two and counted out 6 tortilla chips. 

From there we decided to stop at home so I could cook lunch for my mom and kids.  Then we went up the freeway to a tool store he likes.  I took some fruit and string cheese for the car ride.  A few hours later we decided to have a late lunch. We found a new Hibachi buffet, but when we got there we found they were not opening until tomorrow...bummer.

We ended up at Sizzler.  I had 1 piece of lemon chicken, the salad bar, and water.  From the salad bar I had tons of veggies, 1/3 of a backed potato, fruit, and some soft serve ice cream.  I skipped the dressing, fried foods, creamy salads, cheesy bread, yeast rolls, and didn't miss any of it!  I took pictures with my phone and tracked everything. 

For a late dinner I made potato soup topped with freshly grated 2% cheddar cheese, 1/8 cup of chopped green onions, 2 T of bacon bits, and 1 small piece of bread with yogurt butter.

All of my eats today were delicious and I only used 6 weekly pp for the entire weekend to include 3 times eating out...woo hoo!  Now I just need to keep the momentum going for the rest of the week.

I have already made it past 100% and earned 3pp of activity for the day.  I have a few more things to do before bed, so I a might make it to 4pp.  My hubby and I rented a few movies.  We were watching one and the neighbor called for help real quick. 

My hubby is back so I am going to return to my "date".

Day 37...Success!!!

Onto Day 38 and my 1st spin class in months!

No comments:

Post a Comment