Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Day 60...

Yesterday was eaty and I did not get in much activity...I only earned 1 activity pp for the day.  Aunt Flo is in town and she brought pain with her this month.  I tracked the first part of the day...pp and all...the second part of the day I wrote down what I ate, but did not weigh, measure, or calculate any pp.  I also did not drink enough water.  This morning I still wasn't feeling well, but I decided to take a walk anyway.  I didn't do any hills but did manage to get in a good 42 minutes and about 2 1/2 miles.  I am keeping my gym clothes on to use at tonight's track practice and to help deter me from eating too much throughout the day.  I have been working way too hard on activity to defeat my entire purpose with unnecessary eating.  Today I will do my best to track 100%, weigh, measure, and calculate pp.

Onto tackle my long to do list...

No comments:

Post a Comment