Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Day 52...Super busy and still on track!

What a day!  I got to the gym early and saw a friend in the spin room so I jumped on a bike and started spinning while talking to her.  The class was challenging and I pushed myself...so proud!  It went a little over, so I got in a full 90 minutes!

I came home, took a quick shower, and my mom and I were on our way.  I took her to the chiropractor and while she was there I mailed my niece's baby box, went to Walmart and found a few tank tops to use for exercise, and found 3 pounds of grapes for $ .99!

From there we went to the valley to drop off her sewing machine. I made sandwiches in the morning to take so we ate lunch on the way.  We stopped by McDonald's for drinks and 2 chocolate chip cookies.  I was full after my sandwich, wheat thins, and drink, so I didn't eat my cookie...success! 

When we got back I hopped in bed for about 45 minutes and watched TV until I had to get my daughter from school.  We came home, did homework, I got busy in the kitchen, and she was able to paint her wooden locker that she bought at Lowes and put together with her Papi on Sunday. 

Track practice was good...it went super fast!  My walking buddy and I walked for a good 90 minutes and made 14 laps around the track which is about 3 1/2 miles.  When I am by myself I usually walk 3 miles in about 50 minutes, but at the track, we stop to take care of the baby or to watch the kids, but we still move plenty so I am not worried about the time.

When we got home I made bean tacos for my husband and son...without even 1 bean lick for me...woo hoo!  My daughter opted for some lean bacon and finished the rest of her water.  I made my dad breakfast for dinner with bacon, an egg, toast, and cantaloupe.  I had a bit of cantaloupe and a ton of water.  By 10pm when I was in bed I was physically hungry, I opted to stay in bed rather than get up to eat.  I rarely eat late and never get up to eat, so I figure I better not start that habit.  When I got up this morning I was super hungry.  I had my normal breakfast...1 egg, 1 egg white, and 2 pieces of toast with yogurt butter.  For snack I decided to have some extra protein rather than my normal banana and string cheese.  I had 3oz of ground turkey cooked with diced onions and spices, 14g of mozzarella cheese, and 1/2 of an avocado.  Now that I think about it I should have added some tomato too...oh well...next time! 

I will see how hungry I am tonight and might need to eat more of my activity pp since I am earning so many.  Yesterday I earned 17, and over the weekend 10...so in 3 days that makes 27pp...we'll see!?!?

I tracked 100% of my eats yesterday, including the 1/4 of the McDonald's cookie I ate in the afternoon...my daughter had the rest.  I used 2 activity pp, which brings my total used to 4pp...still better than if I had not been tracking I am sure!  The scale was the same today as yesterday...I am going to be patient, continue with my tracking and exercise and see what it says come Saturday.

Day 52...Success!

Onto Day 53...

No comments:

Post a Comment