Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Day 59...Lots of Activity!

Yesterday was a good activity day for sure!  It was also an eaty day...tracked 100%, but still struggling with eating more than I need to.

After I dropped the kids off at school I walked my regular hilly 3 mile loop.  Before we left for track I rode my trike for a good 25 minutes around our block.  I tried to get to the top of our street about 15 times...I am only 2 1/2 houses away from the top, I got alot further than before!  At track practice I walked another 3 miles. 

During the day I had bouts of wanting to eat just to eat...sometimes I ate and sometimes I resisted the urge.  After practice my husband wanted to go get tacos.  I had two mini tacos then decided I needed 1/2 chicken sandwich, some cottage cheese, and some jelly.  I am much better off not starting to eat and then I don't need to worry about stopping.  I did track all the madness and will strive to do better today.

I am taking today as a rest day from activity because I have not taken any full rest days in awhile.  We do not have practice tonight, and even though it was perfect walking weather this morning I decided my body needs a break...just for one day though!

Onto taking care of business and making Day 59 a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment