Thursday, January 5, 2012

One day to go...

Although this week has been much better than the previous two, I am not quite back in full swing.  I took a step/weight class this morning, and I am so glad I did.  It was hard, especially since I haven't been in a few weeks, but by the time I was finished I felt so good...body and spirit.  I had planned to go to Zumba tomorrow morning, but no one will be home to be with my daughter.  I have decided instead of missing my workout...I will get busy with my daughter and brave Just Dance and Zumba Fitness that Santa brought.  I really love the class at the gym, but I figure it is better to do something than nothing at all.

Today's eats were pretty good.  I did go over 6pp for the day, but those pp were used on chicken and skim milk, so I figure it could have been worse.  Working to lose weight and get healthier is definitely a journey that requires constant focus, day in and day out.  I am willing to put in the effort and do my best to make the most of meals and days that may not be so great.  Yesterday my daughter and I went out to lunch, unplanned, and I did make fairly good choices.  I avoided several foods that before WW I would have enjoyed without thinking twice.  After I found some more nutritional info during lunch, I found a few changes that will make the next trip to that restaurant even better.  Losing weight and following the WW program is a learning process that is continuous.  I know I am much more aware of what I eat and how much I move since I have joined WW, and I am confident that in time I will reach my ultimate weight and health goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment