Thursday, July 18, 2013

Day 6...Not too bad...

It is now Thursday afternoon, and every day this week except for Tuesday.  I was stressed out, and super tired, which resulted in too much food passing my lips.  I tracked every ugly extra bite and ended up using 18pp over my dailies and weeklies. 

Wednesday morning I got right back on track and did well.  Today has been good too.  I had not planned dinner on Tuesday, and I think that uncertainty in combination with a super busy schedule and lots of chaos put me over the edge.

I have been walking 30 minutes in the mornings, spent an hour and a half in the pool with my daughter yesterday, and plan to go in the pool again today.  My foot is a little sore and stiff, but I will work through it slowly so I don't have to completely stop exercising like before.

This week I have had some hungry moments...some physical and some mental.  I have done pretty well considering, and I am so proud of myself that I didn't let Tuesday's madness spiral into the next day and throw off my whole week!  I keep trying to remind myself that I worked so hard the first year and I was rewarded with weight loss.  If I repeat those actions, I will get repeated results. 

I am feeling good and can hardly wait until weigh in!  Yeah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment