Saturday, July 20, 2013

Day 8...Weigh in...

Last night we had a last minute BBQ with a friend we met at track with my daughter and our neighbors.  My friend's sons are 11 years and 9 months old.  They are great boys and we were so glad to see them! 

I decided not to let anyone bring food since this morning was weigh in and I wanted to stick to my plan and not have any tempting nonsense.

I BBQ'd lean burgers, hot dogs, and hot links.  I also bought small bags of baked chips and put out small tortilla chips...uniform in size, easy to count out for a serving, and very pp friendly.

I also cut up fruit and veggies and bought mini ice cream drumsticks...only 3pp each...deal!

We had some fruit, veggies, and chips while we waited for my hubby to come home from work.  For dinner I ate 1 hamburger with cheese, onions, lettuce, and tomato...no bun.  I also had 1/2 of a bagel and 1/4 of a hot link.  For dessert...1 drumstick...tiny, but mighty...one is enough.

Between snacks and dinner, I tracked 100% and only used 15pp.  I actually ended the day with a few unused pp, but was to tired and not hungry so I didn't eat them.  I made sure to drink plenty of water throughout the day as well since the kids and I had El Pollo Loco for lunch and I wanted to make sure to flush out as much extra salt as possible!

During the BBQ, we swam in the pool, I played with the kids, took care of our guests, and had a really good time.  There was no stress or pressure.  My mom was with us the whole time and I know it was good for her spirit to be with nice people!

At the WW meeting this morning I was down 4.6!  I would like to have seen a bigger number being my fist week back, but all things considered I am very happy with that number!!!  I walked just under a mile before the meeting...my foot was tired and I was hungry so I cut it a bit short.  This afternoon I am sure I will be in the pool for some more activity and good times...my hubby is working today, but I am hoping he will get in too later in the day!

My week was good, except for Tuesday.  I tracked 100%...even Tuesday's madness, drank plenty of water, got in some good eats including fruits and veggies, and got in some good activity too!

Week 1...Success!

Onto Week 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment