Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Day 4...

Today went by pretty fast.  My foot is still not good, so after I dropped the kids off at school I decided to get crafty and make some pillow cases.  I got them started but then it was time to go.  I took my mom to the chiropractor.  While she was there I walked around Wal-Mart for an hour and then ran in the grocery store real quick.  We came home and I made lunch.  5pp grilled cheese and tomato sandwhiches and creamy veggies soup thast I counted as 2pp.  To make it creamy I added 2 small potatoes rather than cream, milk, or butter...it was so good and made about 6 servings.

Dinner was good tonight too...I made a Jenny O Turkey breast in the crock pot.  It was the best turkey I have ever cooked...probably because you literally take it out of the freezer and the bag it comes in, make a few cuts in the inner bag, and pop it in the crock pot...yum!

I am happy with my eats today, and thankful I was able to get in a bit of activity.  Another successful day...can hardly wait for weigh in...3 more days to go!

Onto Day 5...

No comments:

Post a Comment