Thursday, May 17, 2012

Better...

Yesterday started out well with a good spin class, but ended well with far too much food consumed.

Today started out with a horrible headache, but I went to the gym anyway.  I only managed 8 minutes on the treadmill and then went and sat in the dark workout room until class started.  By the time class started, my head was feeling better...maybe I just need some silence and actual rest.  Class was super fun, it is called Work It!...it is taught by an awesome guy who makes me smile and laugh from the start of class to the end of it.  I got in a really good workout and came out feeling much better than when I did when I got there.  Eating today was super good.  I ate fruit, veggies, lean protein, popcorn for fiber and volume, and drank plenty of water.  I actually finished the day 4pp under my daily allowance.  Tomorrow I will be at my daughter's school all day.  I have already packed my lunch and will have a light breakfast.  Tomorrow night is the pizza party for my daughter's track team.  I will start with one piece of pizza, but allow for two...only if I really want it.  I have really been thinking a lot lately about my eating...what I eat, how much I eat, and why I eat.  Some days I feel like I consume my daily pp so early in the day that I end up with none left for dinner so I just eat as many as I want since I have already run out.  I am going to try and eat only when I am hungry rather than for other reasons such as frustration or anger.

Although I know the scale will not show a loss on Saturday, I am hoping to see a lower number tomorrow and Saturday than I have seen the last week or so.  If I would have weighed in last week, I would probably see a loss this week, but what is...is.

Tomorrow is a new day to make good choices and get that much closer to my goals...

No comments:

Post a Comment