Saturday, May 19, 2012

Weigh in...

So last week I did not make it to WW for a meeting or to weigh in.  I wish I would have at least weighed in, but I can't change the past.  I did weigh in at home and I was up 5 pounds.  This morning at WW I was up only 2.8 from my last weigh in two weeks ago so I did lose 2.2 pounds this past week even if my WW record does not reflect it.  My total lost as of today is 75.4, still a little over 8 pounds from my lowest weight in December, but still quite a significant total loss!  I have got to remember and focus on how far I have come rather than how much further I still have to go.

My daughter went with me to the meeting this morning.  I walked and she rode her bike.  It was a little over a mile each way and took us a total of 45 minutes.  I liked walking to the old location better because most of the walk was on the bike trail.  The new walk route is through a car lot street which has a bit of traffic and lots of driveways.  It is not too bad so we have decided we will continue to do it.  Getting that bit of exercise on Saturday mornings really helps me clear my mind and get the WW week off to a good start.  After the meeting we stopped at Sprouts for a pineapple, corn on the cob, and dates.  I weighed my backpack when we got home and it weighed in at a whopping 16.5 pounds!  The walk back was definitely a little harder with the extra weight....I can hardly believe I was able to carry 75 pounds on my physical being every single day.  Even if I am not at my lowest since I started my weight loss journey, I am FAR from my original weight for sure!

This week I plan to get to the gym at least 4 days and and spend a lot of time helping at my daughter's school.  There is always so much to do, especially toward the end of the year.  I like to be there, Molly's teacher appreciates my help, and it gets me away from the chaos at home.

This is going to be a good week, it has got to be!




No comments:

Post a Comment