Wednesday, April 18, 2012

4 Weeklies left...still...

It is Wednesday morning and I have not posted, not because I have nothing good to write about but because I have been so busy being good!  I have been the perfect WW so far this week.  Even though I ate more than I planned to over the weekend and did not exercise, I have still been 100% on plan!

Monday and yesterday were super charged WW days for sure!  Monday I walked on the treadmill for 20 minutes, took a 70 minute spin class, and then walked at my daughter's practice for 80 minutes.  I drank plenty of water, ate well, and stayed within my daily pp target...yeah!  Yesterday I got to the gym too late to walk before class, but I did take a 60 minute weight / step class and a 60 minute yoga class.  The step "thing" is super slippery so I am going to bring some of my husband's no slip grip liner that he uses in his tool box drawers.  I have only been using the step in class sometimes and yesterday I decided because it slides so much I am afraid I am going to fall.  I love that class and I really want to be able to get the most out of it.  Yesterday's yoga / pilates class was the first one like that I had ever taken.  It was pretty hard, but I was really surprised how much I was able to do.  I will try it a few more times before I decide if I really like it or not.  I do not earn very many WW Activity pp doing it, but I know it is good for my body especially for flexibility and range of motion.  Yesterday I also drank a ton of water and actually had 1 pp left for the day.  I haven't used my remaining weeklies, or any of my earned activity pp, a complete change from the WW I have been for the past few months...yeah me!

Today I am going to try to take spin.  Usually my butt still hurts by Wednesday from the Monday class, but I think I am ok today...we'll see.  I will test it out before class to make sure.  My daughter has practice tonight so I should be able to get over an hour of walking in.  Since I weighed in on Saturday instead of Friday last week, I will weigh in one day early this week.  My home scale already shows a loss so I am really looking forward to Friday.  I only have two more days to go, I KNOW I can do it!  Tomorrow there is a fundraiser at Panda Express for my daughter's track team.  I already know what I am going to order so I am sure to stay within my pp for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment