Monday, April 30, 2012

Made it through the weekend...

This weekend could have been a bit better in the eating department, but it could always have been worse!  We made it through my daughter's track meet.   Only items we bought were a snow cone, 4 bottles of water, and a super thin crepe with fresh strawberries on the inside and a bit of Nutella drizzled over the top.  My biggest struggles with eating are at home.  We do not live in a serene environment to say the least.

Today I wasn't feeling well when I woke up, but I decided to go to the gym anyway.  I walked on the treadmill for 20 minutes and then spun "like a skinny girl" for a total of 75 minutes!  It is now the early afternoon and I am not sore which is nice!

My eating has been ok today, not perfect, but tracked everything and did well considering.  Tonight I will walk at my daughter's track practice to get some more activity in.  Tomorrow I will not be able to take a class at the gym in the morning, but I do plan to either treadmill or elliptical.  Molly does not have practice tomorrow night so I think I might try a kickboxing class at the gym...we'll see...


No comments:

Post a Comment