Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Days 22 ~ 25...Still Sick...Still off track...

I am still struggling with making good food choices and this nasty cough will just not go away!  I have not walked in 10 days and I am tired of being home so much.  Last night I did do about 25 minutes of exercise using my hand weights...I know it was effective because my arms are a bit sore this morning.  I took my son to the doctor this morning for a physical for sports.  We took the stairs, like we always do, and by the time I got to the top, I could hardly breathe...it was awful!

I have got to get my $h!t together and get serious.  I am just tired of being sick and when I am tired, and or frustrated, I am drawn to food...more than usual.  Today I weighed 230...3 pounds more than the last time I weighed in at WW 11 days ago and also my starting weight with my DietBet competition.  I am disappointed in myself...in my living situation...in my cough that won't leave...in general. 

I know I can lose this weight.  I feel like every time I get on a good roll, something happens to get in the way of me and progress.  As long as I keep getting up every time I am knocked down...one day I will reach my goal!

Today has been a pretty good eats day.  I had an opened faced fried egg sandwich for breakfast.  A bit of chicken, guacamole, and a banana for snack, and a homemade pizza for lunch with yogurt.  I am not sure what we are having for dinner, but I did start a batch of homemade rolls using a new recipe.  I found another recipe I liked at first, but then I decided that I don't love the texture on the inside...I am looking for softness and the ones I had made were airy and almost dry...like a super cheap white sandwich bread. 

3 more days until weigh in.  I did "weigh in" on my WW app since I didn't go to the meeting last Sat...I hope it counts as a real weigh in so there might be hope that I can either maintain or lose a bit since I did gain last week...we'll see.

Days 22 ~ 25...Not so bueno...need to lose the cough and get back to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment