Sunday, February 3, 2013

Days 7, 8, 9, & Weigh In...

Day 7 ended well, I stayed within my dailies and even though I missed my walk because my daughter was sick, I earned 6pp for the day!

Day 8...I got to WW early and walked a little less than 1 mile before I weighed in and 1 full, quick mile after I weighed in to get back in time for the meeting to start.

I lost 2.8 pounds this week...and Aunt Flo is still here...woo hoo!  My scale at home showed a greater loss, but I don't care...I will take it and be proud of my efforts this week!

When I got home from WW I started laundry and took my mom to the gym to swim.  I picked up my mother-in-law at 1pm.  We ate baked fish sandwiches and baked zucchini for lunch and then got busy cooking.  We spent the cooking and finally finally finished around 11pm.  I did a ton of laundry but still have bedding to do today.  I was careful about what I was eating, how much I was tasting, I tracked everything, and I only used 16 weeklies!  I had planned only using 15 today and 15 tomorrow so I could have 5 each day for M ~ F, so going over 1 I am going to consider a success!  I also earned 14pp of activity and reached 175%!  Cardio included "mashing" beans for a full 30 minutes cranking the handle on a meat grinder...who knew that could be a good work out if you move fast enough!?!?

Day 9...This morning we woke up early.  My husband was going to a friend's to work on his truck and I had to take my mother-in-law to the Metrolink.  I had to cut up the rest of my hubby's ice cream cake to make room in the freezer for the kazillion pounds of beans we made yesterday.  I decided to have a 4pp sliver for breakfast...I took my time and enjoyed it!  Around 10am I had a banana and a small fish sandwich.  It is almost noon and I need to make a real lunch.  I am feeling good about my food choices and not feeling like I want to spend the day in the kitchen eating...woo hoo!

Off to do more laundry, pay bills, and then sit and relax with my daughter.  Yesterday was a long, busy tiring day and I think I deserve a break.

Onto make Day 9 a good one...

No comments:

Post a Comment