Sunday, February 24, 2013

Days 27 & 28...

This morning I had my usual good breakfast, took the kids to school, and stopped by the grocery.  I bought a few items to fill in for lunches and dinners for today and tomorrow. 

I bought some green peppers, red onions, and mushrooms to go with ham and mozzarella for a homemade pizza for lunch.  When I got home, I chopped and weighed everything.  I have to take my mom to the doctor and will get home just after lunch so I figured if I planned ahead it would be easier to stick with my lunch plan.  Today should be a good eats day.  My weight has reflected my lack of activity and lack of being on plan 100%.  On Saturday I weighed 229.50, Sunday 230, Monday 230.50, Tuesday 230, Wednesday 230, and again this morning 230.  I am happy to see the scale leveling out this week, but I am not happy with myself or my lack of progress.  I am hoping that my cough and breathing will be better within the next few days so I can get back to walking.  It really makes a difference in how I feel physically and emotionally, and it also affects how I eat.

I think being sick does not help my attitude toward weight loss and watching what I eat.  Thursday and Friday I went a little over board both days...it's over and now I need to carry on...

No comments:

Post a Comment