Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Biggest Loser...

Last night I watched The Biggest Loser.  I used to watch it faithfully, but lately I have had less and less time to watch TV.  Last night I watched TV because I was not motivated to do school.  I decided I would do school on commercials, and even though it took me longer than usual to finish, I did.

Anyway...I actually don't think I have watched The Biggest Loser since I started Weight Watchers!  I remember when I used to watch it thinking..."I would be so awesome on that show...I would do whatever I was told and soak up everything like a sponge".  I also thought "if only I could be on that show, maybe I could lose weight."  I even filled out an application once.  The only thing that held me back was my family.  I never told them I wanted to audition for the show.  I know they would have really struggled while I was away if I had made it on the show.  

My thoughts while watching the show last night were much different.  I was thinking..."Wow, they are awesome, but hey...I am too"!  I have lost 77 pounds, and even though I have a long way to go, I know I will reach my goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment