Sunday, November 13, 2011

Plan of attack temporarily derailed...

On Friday night I decided that I would not blow through all of my weeklies on Saturday and Sunday this week, but rather spread them out evenly throughout the week...that didn't quite happen...

Last night we were invited to watch a fight...I really do not understand why people would want to fight for a living and why so many others enjoy watching it!?!?  Oh well...we got to be with good friends and have a good time.  Our friend had baked up some pizzas, chicken wings, and put out Fritos and onion dip.  I brought my water bottle, grapes, carrots, and a Rotisserie chicken *yum* from Sam's Club...I ate some of what I brought and 7pp worth of Fritos and dip.  I was happy with my choices even though I did use some of my weeklies.  Thank you Sonja, and family, for a great night!

I have 16 weeklies left and plans to go to spin class tomorrow.  I have faith that I will still do well this week, even if my plan did derail momentarily!  I will not be defeated by a change in plans!

Today I have been working on school and reorganizing the shed with my husband.  He is amazing, and talented,  and built me some new shelves so I can access boxes easier.  I have a bit more school to do, then some crafting, then some dishes, then some laundry, then...

No comments:

Post a Comment