Friday, November 11, 2011

New plan of attack...

I really have no idea what the scale is going to say tomorrow, but I don't think it is going to be good.  I am glad the week has finally come to an end.  It has been a rough couple of weeks, and I am ready for a fresh start.

Plan of attack for the new week...

  • Exercise...
    • Saturday ~ Something at the gym...Regular Zumba class is now kids only
    • Sunday ~ Rest
    • Monday ~ Spin
    • Tuesday ~ Walk
    • Wednesday ~ Rest ~ Helping in my daughter's class
    • Thursday ~ Something at the gym...Regular Zumba class is now kids only
    • Friday ~ Zumba
  • Eating...
    • Spread out my weeklies evenly 
    • Increase my water intake
    • Have a low point pre-workout meal, and another low point post-workout meal
    • Chew gum when I am tempted to eat while cooking a bazillion meals a day
The past few weeks as I have increased my exercise, my appetite has increased as well.  I have been eating the majority of my earned activity points, which I normally do not do.  Some days, even after burning through my regular PointsPlus and my activity PointsPlus, I have still been hungry.  I hope that spreading my weeklies out, rather than eating most of them over the weekend, I will be able to better manage my hunger and fuel my body in a more balanced and efficient manner.  We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment