Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thankful...

Even though this post is a bit late, I decided to do it anyway...
I am thankful for so much this year...

  • My family of course...I have an awesome husband, 2 fabulous kids, and a great mom
  • My older brother calling me "skinny" and telling me I am "doing good" on Thanksgiving
  • A safe car and a full tank of gas
  • A house to live in that has hot water, electricity, and a full fridge 
  • Weight Watchers for giving me the guidance I need to lose weight
  • My 3 month tracker, WW app on my phone, and WW e-Tools
  • My Weight Watcher peeps who have supported me for the last 9 months...:)
  • Fitness Compound...Jehane (Zumba), Wendell (Spin), and Jenny (Miami Mama)
  • My body's willingness to cooperate when I push it hard physically
  • My husband's ability and willingness to work hard
  • My husband's job and health insurance
  • Only 6 more weeks of school until I earn my AA in Accounting
There are several other things I am thankful for, but I've gotta to stop somewhere.


No comments:

Post a Comment