I am thankful for so much this year...
- My family of course...I have an awesome husband, 2 fabulous kids, and a great mom
- My older brother calling me "skinny" and telling me I am "doing good" on Thanksgiving
- A safe car and a full tank of gas
- A house to live in that has hot water, electricity, and a full fridge
- Weight Watchers for giving me the guidance I need to lose weight
- My 3 month tracker, WW app on my phone, and WW e-Tools
- My Weight Watcher peeps who have supported me for the last 9 months...:)
- Fitness Compound...Jehane (Zumba), Wendell (Spin), and Jenny (Miami Mama)
- My body's willingness to cooperate when I push it hard physically
- My husband's ability and willingness to work hard
- My husband's job and health insurance
- Only 6 more weeks of school until I earn my AA in Accounting
There are several other things I am thankful for, but I've gotta to stop somewhere.