- I have lost 76.6 pounds...so far...
- I am working on making more time for myself.
- I donated all of my old clothes because they were all too BIG!
- My wedding ring is loose and I had to switch it to the other hand...in time I will have to take it off altogether...and once I reach my goal weight I will have it sized.
- I have survived and learned to love Zumba, Spin, and Miami Mama classes.
- The more I work out, the stronger I feel.
- Even on "eaty" days, I still track everything...even when I have to dip into my activity PointsPlus to account for it all.
- Fitting in "me time".
- Learning to say no when I already have far too many things to do.
- Cooking too many different meals to accommodate everyone's schedules and tastes.
- Getting through my last semester of school...it has been so steady, I am burnt out.
- Helping my mom be a Weight Watcher without throwing off my own efforts.
- My body is sore from working out so much.
- The more I work out, the hungrier I feel...the past two weeks have been rough and I have eaten the majority of my hard earned activity PointsPlus.
There are many other woo hoo's and struggles, but these are the ones I have thought most about this week. I love that Weight Watchers focuses on 1 week at a time...sometimes finally getting to the end of one week is just what I need to have the umph and desire to start the next one.