Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wind Resistance...

Yeeesh!  This morning I decided to go for a walk.  It was super windy last night, and even this morning, but I had no idea just how windy!  On the first half of my walk it seemed challenging because of the wind, but nothing compared to the second half...I felt like I was walking through the Sahara with all of the wind and dirt blowing in my face.  I toughed it out and walked a total of 4.6 miles in 88 minutes.  I felt so accomplished once I was done!  I love to walk outside because I can easily adjust my pace to the beat of my music,  I am so thankful the cooler weather is finally here.

I wish I had my camera, lunch was beautiful and delicious.  I cooked talapia with sea salt, pepper, garlic salt, and cooking spray on my pancake grill, which oddly enough I hardly use to cook pancakes.  I also made eggplant using egg beaters, bread crumbs, Italian seasoning, and a bit of olive oil.  I have tried to make it with cooking spray instead of oil, but it did not turn out well.  Along side of the fish and eggplant, I cut up 1/2 a peach and some kiwi.  It was really yummy and only came out to 6pp.  As the day went on, my throat started to hurt, I hope I am not getting sick.  Once I finish school I am off to bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment