Thursday, November 3, 2011

Motivated to move...

This morning after dropping the kids off at school, I headed to the gym for a step-weight class.  Our regular Zumba instructor was the sub, and she is awesome no matter what class she is teaching!  In the afternoon I went back to the gym with my daughter for Zumba.  I am super tired, but I feel good about all of the physical activity I got in today.  Every move and good choice I make will bring me that much closer to my goal.  Only one more day until weigh in.  Tomorrow I will be helping in my daughter's class and I have some of my school to work on so hopefully today's workouts will be enough!

I take my lunch, and snacks, when I help at my daughter's school.  Tomorrow's menu will include carrot sticks, a banana, a peach or kiwi, and egg salad.  I love egg salad made with egg whites, yolks, and regular mayo, however that version is too pointy, so I have made a few changes...

Egg Salad...

  • 1 whole hard boiled egg & 1 hard boiled egg white (2pp)

or

  • 3 hard boiled egg whites with no yolk (1pp)
  • 1 tbs of light mayo (1pp)
  • 1 quick squirt of mustard (0pp)
  • Sea salt, pepper, and garlic salt or powder to taste (0pp)


I usually just mash my eggs with a fork, and then combine them with the rest of the ingredients.

How to eat...

  • As is
  • On crackers
  • On sandwich thins, I like the wheat minis
  • Or with soft and fluffy white bread

No comments:

Post a Comment