I take my lunch, and snacks, when I help at my daughter's school. Tomorrow's menu will include carrot sticks, a banana, a peach or kiwi, and egg salad. I love egg salad made with egg whites, yolks, and regular mayo, however that version is too pointy, so I have made a few changes...
- 1 whole hard boiled egg & 1 hard boiled egg white (2pp)
- 3 hard boiled egg whites with no yolk (1pp)
- 1 tbs of light mayo (1pp)
- 1 quick squirt of mustard (0pp)
- Sea salt, pepper, and garlic salt or powder to taste (0pp)
I usually just mash my eggs with a fork, and then combine them with the rest of the ingredients.
How to eat...
- As is
- On crackers
- On sandwich thins, I like the wheat minis
- Or with soft and fluffy white bread