Monday, November 21, 2011

Good friends, food, and fun...

Molly and I accomplished SO much this weekend!  We finished 7 Thanksgiving wreaths, she made some Christmas banners on her own, we made 2 make-n-takes, cut tons of paper with die cuts, and had a great time. Even I went to bed at 2am and got up at 7am this morning, I am not tired.  I feel refreshed, accomplished, and ready to take on the new week!

I used 17 of my weeklies yesterday, but I am glad I did.  It was nice to have a few chips and cookies, especially since I don't eat them very often.  I took my tracker when we went scrapbooking and left it out the whole day...everytime something went in my mouth I wrote it down.

Sunday...
Had a lazy day at home with the hubby and kids.  It rained all day so it was nice to be inside.  I worked on school, did laundry (and actually finished it), watched a few movies, and the kids played games and watched TV.  Even though I got a lot done, I didn't feel stress or pressure to do anything.  Yesterday was kind of an eaty day and I did burn through the rest of my weeklies, but that was ok.  This week I am going to attempt to use my dailies as suggested in the "Getting Started Guide".  So far I am good...6pp for breakfast & 3pp for snack...lunch should be 8pp, another snack for 4pp, and a 12pp dinner...we'll see how it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment