Sunday, November 27, 2011

Tough Day...

I should have done my school assignments before Thanksgiving, but I was so busy with other stuff I didn't.  I am regretting it today since I have 3 assignments due and one of them I do not totally understand.  School has been hard and time very consuming.  I can hardly believe I am almost to the end.  I need to find the umph to finish strong as I have done well so far.

Today I woke up with a kink in my neck which has given me a good headache all day long.  I tried taking a break from school for a nap, but that didn't help.  Between the pain in my neck and head and frustrations over school, it has been a VERY eaty day.  I ate my dailies, the remainder of my weeklies and 28 more on top of that.  In the past I would never have eaten more pp than I had left, but lately, it has been a struggle.  I still track and account for everything I eat and drink, but I need to get back to being more strict with how many activity and extra pp I consume.

I will get to the gym this week and work off all of today's madness.  I will do my best to still have a loss by Saturday...I will also stick to my daily 33 and find a different way to release my frustrations.

Tomorrow is a new day...

No comments:

Post a Comment