Sunday, November 6, 2011

Yum...

Yesterday while out shopping with my hubby and daughter, we stopped for lunch at McDonald's.  When I have a choice of where to eat out, I usually go to El Pollo Loco and have a 6pp salad with tons of house salsa instead of the creamy cilantro dressing, which I love, but not enough to waste precious pp on...the majority of the time anyway!  For lunch I had a McRib sandwich for 13pp, and enjoyed every bite of it...I also thoroughly enjoyed 3/4 of an order of medium fries for 8pp.  I don't eat out very often, but when I do, I really think about how many pp I want to use, and what exactly I want to use them on.  Some days a splurge is worth it, others not so much.    I didn't have to eat a salad when I really didn't want one, and I could eat something not as healthy without the taste of guilt because the Weight Watcher's program allows me that freedom of choice, within reason of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment