Monday, November 5, 2012

Day 71...Weigh In...

Much better day than the last.  Surprised , and thankful, the scale at home was down 5 pounds from the day before...how does that even work!?!?!  I think my body must have needed the rest, hours spent in bed, and maybe I cried out some water weight too!?!

I was down .2 at weigh in.  In the past I would have thought..."only .2?"...but at this point I am looking for maintaining, losing, or gaining as little as possible each week.  My total lost is now 67.8.

I almost didn't go to the meeting because I was still not feeling 100%.  I got up and went anyway.  I am glad I did.  I did not park far away or walk, but I went. 

After the meeting I ran errands...for hours and hours.  I went to sprouts and bought a huge, sweet, melon, a banana, and a magazine.  I rarely buy magazines, so it was a good day to do so.

I had my banana and water for pre-breakfast as all of the eating out options seemed too "pointy" and I was determined not to blow all of my weeklies on the weekend.

I ended up going to Target to pick up a few things and opted for 1/2 bag of popcorn for breakfast...not the healthiest choice, but it satisfied me, I tracked it, and for only 4pp it was much more pp friendly than several of the other choices swimming in my head and lurking in the streets.

Throughout the day I went to Wal-Mart, Sam's, Food 4 Less, Ralph's, took my mom to the gym to swim, and then took her to get a manicure and pedicure.    I did have some fresh pineapple somewhere in the mix, but I needed something of substance.  The last stop was the nail shop...the wait was supposed to be 10 minutes but ended up being 35.  Since my daughter had a stuffy nose we sat outside of the shop in the car.  Unfortunately we were sitting right in front of Little Caesars Pizza.  The smell was intoxicating...especially since I was physical hungry and in my mind...starving! I pondered what we could get as a lunch appetizer...bread sticks, chicken wings, cheesy bread, pizza...they all sounded so good but too many pp and I want to set good examples for my daughter.  We stuck it out for 35 MINUTES ~ yeah us!!!  By the time we were home it was 1:30pm and I was beyond starving. As soon as we got home I quickly put away all of the cold groceries and started on lunch.  I served my mom, daughter, and son first, and did not even take one bite in the process.  I weighed my chicken and tracked 100%...so proud of myself. 

The rest of the day was super busy and productive.

I ended the day using only 1 of my weekly pp ~ another woo hoo for me!

I earned 10pp and reached 152% even without my morning walk.

Day 71...Success!!

No comments:

Post a Comment