Thursday, November 15, 2012

Day 83...Ugh...

Not feeling so well today...my back is tender, my stomach is in knots, my arm and elbow are sore, and I am tired as usual. 

I finished the project for my daughter's teacher and she was so surprised and excited and so were the kids...makes it all worth it!  I went back for her Parent Teacher Conference and she is doing well.  The teacher loves having my daughter in her class, and loves having me there too.  She actually told me when she sees me walk through the door she "sighs in relief as she knows I will be there to help with whatever needs to be done".  That made me feel good too!  She also told me that I am a great mom...:)

After her conference I picked my son up from school.  We went to Wal-Mart to get a plastic bin for my wedding dress.  I never had it preserved...bad idea.  It needs to be steamed, pressed, and cleaned, but it is in good shape considering it has been in a box in the shed for over 5 years.  I tried it on last night and it is big...woo hoo!  Even though I am very far from where I want to be on my weight loss journey, I am also very far from where I started!

Yesterday I ate well and stayed within my daily pp.  Today I have gone over a bit and I am not sure if I will eat dinner.  I have not gotten in a ton of activity, but I am wiped out so maybe that is for the best.  Tomorrow and Saturday are going to be crazy busy with the rest of the party shopping, cleaning, laundry, and cooking.  I have my lists ready and everything planned...hopefully it all ends up good!

Day 83...+ / -

Onto Day 84...

No comments:

Post a Comment