Monday, November 12, 2012

Day 80...End of day...

Today I had planned to rest, but decided it would be better for me to get out of the house instead.  My daughter and I went on our mini road trip and had a good time.  We bought my son's birthday present from my mom, did a few other errands, had lunch, and were done.  We were gone from 10:30am - 4pm and it was good to getaway without looking at the clock needing to be somewhere else. 

I did not track or count pp today, but was mindful of what I was eating.  Even though we walked around the mall for hours and got in and out of the car quite a few times, I have only earned 1pp and reached 70% for the day.  I have a few things left to do, but I doubt I will make it to 100%.

I felt pretty good while we were out, but as soon as I got on the freeway to head home, I started feeling tense and awful.  My mom had a long, rough day at home getting yelled at here and there by my dad.  It is just so unnecessary and makes me so angry.

Tomorrow I will be back to tracking 100% and will get my morning walk in.  This is going to be a fast and busy week working on the rest of the party prep and my daughter doesn't have many days of school.

My TOM of coming so I am not sure what the scale is going to say this week.  I have got to figure a way to separate my home struggles from my weight loss efforts.  I think it is probably extra hard because this is a similar environment to the one I grew up and gained weight in...although now it is 100 times worse, more stressful, and I have a ton more responsibilities.

I am still not giving up on ME...

Onto Day 81... 

No comments:

Post a Comment