Saturday, November 17, 2012

Days 84, 85, and Weigh In...

Day 84...Super busy cooking for my son's party.  I tasted as I cooked, but just enough to taste, I also did not have any "meals" during the day so I did well.  Even though I didn't take my morning walk I still earned 9pp and reached 138% for the day...woo hoo!

Day 85...Weigh in...I was exactly the same as last week and I am so excited, especially since it is my TOM...last month I gained 2 pounds and the month before 5, so I am super excited!

Most of the cooking is done, the house is clean, and I still have a few hours until I have to start heating up, and setting out, the food.  I am going to take a break and sit with my favorite girl and watch some TV before the chaos begins.  I was up with my hubby at 4:30am this morning when he got up for work.  I started in on laundry, took a shower when he left, went to WW, stopped at the store for fruit, did more party prep, etc.  It is 1:30pm and I have earned 2pp and reached 70%...thus far...we'll see where I am by the end of the night!

Day 84, 85, and weigh in...Success!

Onto finish Day 85, then onto Day 86...

No comments:

Post a Comment