Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Day 81...

This morning I took a good walk in the cold and wind...it was worth it though because once I was done I felt better than I did when I started!

Once I got home I got to working on "signs" for my son's birthday cake.  All of his presents from my husband and I are going to be "displayed" on his cake.  I hope the cake base turned out as I asked at Albertson's...it is to have a curvy road from one of the bottom corners across to the opposite top corner, green bushes on either side of the road, and the rest is to be spray painted green.  I asked for blue piping around the edges, but now that I think about it, I am going to call and change it to green.   

I printed some road signs like, STOP, Yield, Caution, Deer Crossing, etc.  I also typed up some "billboard signs".  I will post pictures after his birthday.  His gifts stated on the billboards are online drivers ed, his written permit exam, a $ 10 League of Legends (LOL) card, and two free trips to In-N-Out...for him to eat only!  I will have a note about Behind the Wheel Training as "to be determined" since it is the most expensive part of the process.

Once I saved those to a flash drive, I put some stew meat into the crock pot, took my mom to the chiropractor, went to Wal-Mart, the 99 Cent Store, Staples to print my signs, picked up my mom, took her to get her hair cut, came home and made us lunch, picked my daughter up from school, worked on my son's cake signs, wrapped the t-shirts for him from my mom, hid all of the evidence, picked him up from school, made him a snack, helped my daughter with homework, sat down for a few minutes, made some chocolate pumpkin muffins, burnt my fingers taking them out of the oven, and now here I am.

It is 5pm and I have earned 6pp and reached over 100%.  My hubby just got home so I am off to great him.  I have not tracked so much today, but did write everything down.  I have not been out of control.  Feeling in a bit of a funk, probably from all of the nonsense with my dad lately.  I can't let it get me down.  The night is still young and I still have a ton to do.

Day 81...Success +/-.

Onto Day 82...

No comments:

Post a Comment