Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Goals for 2012...

There are several things I want to accomplish in 2012.  Here are just a few...

  • Enjoy the rest of the "stay at home mom" time I have with my kids
  • Finish school...only 2 more weeks of classes until I am a college grad with an AA in Accounting
  • One of many weight loss goals...lose 100 pounds by February 26th (my 1 year WW anniversary)
  • Another...reach my ultimate goal weight...I am still not sure what that number is, but I will as I get closer
  • Share my weight loss journey and post my success story with WW
  • Become a WW leader...probably part time
  • Inspire at least one other person in this world to find the strength to lose weight and become his or her own success story.
  • Brave some new classes at the gym...I love spin, Zumba, and Miami Mama!
  • Get a job with a good company and fabulous people
  • Become a better blogger and remember to take pictures and write down recipes as I create them
  • Learn to ice skate...random I know...but it's my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment