- Enjoy the rest of the "stay at home mom" time I have with my kids
- Finish school...only 2 more weeks of classes until I am a college grad with an AA in Accounting
- One of many weight loss goals...lose 100 pounds by February 26th (my 1 year WW anniversary)
- Another...reach my ultimate goal weight...I am still not sure what that number is, but I will as I get closer
- Share my weight loss journey and post my success story with WW
- Become a WW leader...probably part time
- Inspire at least one other person in this world to find the strength to lose weight and become his or her own success story.
- Brave some new classes at the gym...I love spin, Zumba, and Miami Mama!
- Get a job with a good company and fabulous people
- Become a better blogger and remember to take pictures and write down recipes as I create them
- Learn to ice skate...random I know...but it's my list!
Wednesday, December 28, 2011
Goals for 2012...
There are several things I want to accomplish in 2012. Here are just a few...