Thursday, December 29, 2011

One more day to go...

I am so thankful tomorrow is finally Friday!  I am looking forward to weigh in on Saturday so I can get over with.  I am not looking forward to starting school again on Monday, but I will be glad to get it over with too.  Today was not too bad.  I got some walking in with my daughter, I drank plenty of water, and ate fairly well too.  Tonight I am going to make a menu for the next week so I can go grocery shopping tomorrow.  I tend to do better when I have things written down and planned out ahead of time.

For the first, and probably the last, time my husband did Just Dance & Zumba with my daughter.  He always tells me how I am doing it wrong, it was nice to see him try.

Tomorrow will be a busy day out and about...I am glad to be getting out of the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment