Monday, December 5, 2011

To do list...

Today started by making my to do list for the day.  I had so many things to do, I almost didn't go to spin.  After thinking about it for a few minutes, I decided I needed to go and needed to make sure I put myself on my to do list even though I had a ton of other things on it.
  • Spin...check!
  • Pay bills...check!
  • Dinner...check, check!
  • Balance bank accounts...check!
  • Put card making mess away...check!
  • Buy cuties before the sale is over...check!
  • Finish making Christmas cards for my mom...check!  * 50 cards in all
  • Laundry...check!  I am not quite sure how 4 of us generate so much of it!?!
  • Go to the store to find Molly some cute shoes...1/2 check...we didn't find any we liked.
I have not stopped all day, and I am tired, but I am glad I got so much done!  Tomorrow is a new day...I will spend the morning at a PTA brunch...it is at a fancy place and I have no idea what will be on the menu.  I am going to take my tracker and do my best to track without being too obvious.  I think I will have some fruit and egg whites before I leave the house.  I don't want to be starving and end up making poor choices, especially since I don't have any more weeklies.




No comments:

Post a Comment