Today started by making my to do list for the day. I had so many things to do, I almost didn't go to spin. After thinking about it for a few minutes, I decided I needed to go and needed to make sure I put myself on my to do list even though I had a ton of other things on it.
- Pay bills...check!
- Dinner...check, check!
- Balance bank accounts...check!
- Put card making mess away...check!
- Buy cuties before the sale is over...check!
- Finish making Christmas cards for my mom...check! * 50 cards in all
- Laundry...check! I am not quite sure how 4 of us generate so much of it!?!
- Go to the store to find Molly some cute shoes...1/2 check...we didn't find any we liked.
I have not stopped all day, and I am tired, but I am glad I got so much done! Tomorrow is a new day...I will spend the morning at a PTA brunch...it is at a fancy place and I have no idea what will be on the menu. I am going to take my tracker and do my best to track without being too obvious. I think I will have some fruit and egg whites before I leave the house. I don't want to be starving and end up making poor choices, especially since I don't have any more weeklies.