Saturday, December 3, 2011

Weigh in...

Down...3.0 pounds!!!  Total to date...82.4 ~ still about 1/2 a bazillion to go...but I WILL get there!!!  I am so excited I finally got to 80 and passed it to boot...

Today was a good day filled with good friends.  Thanks to the Carver family and Hope for allowing Molly and I to be part of a day filled with fun and good eats!

Tonight not so great, but I will carry on.  It is amazing how a great day can be squashed by one person's words. Someday I hope to learn how to let things go in one ear and out the other rather than letting them go in one ear and repeating over and over!  I will not let anyone take away from my hard work or accomplishments, but someone who is so determined to do so definitely makes the journey that much more difficult!

1 comment:

  1. You are truly someone to admire and you have come so far.. Congrats on your weight loss..
    Little story about my (person) .. I was 48 working for a Plastic Surgeon,looking through his old books for things his ex-partner may have done for a lawsuit after meeting with him and his office manager on my way home I realized I was smart.
    Just remember we are all here for you and if you every need a shoulder I am always here.

    ReplyDelete