Friday, December 2, 2011

Random flossing...

Today has been busy, as usual.  I woke up early to work on school before I took the kids to school.  Came home and worked on school some more.  9am...left to take my mom's friend to the doctor...didn't get home until 2:30pm.  Came home to more of my school and packed snacks for tonight's crafting madness...cuties, applesauce, string cheese, carrots, and wheat thins.  They always have snacks there, but yum friendly rather WW friendly.  Tomorrow is weigh in and I really want to get it over with.  I have had a good week overall, with the exception of my temporary insanity on Sunday...I got right back on track Monday and have stayed on track, and for that I deserve a good number on the scale.  Today on the way back from the doctor my mom's friend offered to take me to lunch...I opted to wait and eat something healthier later instead.  She had a hand-breaded, fried chicken sandwich from Carl's Jr...mayo and all.  It SMELLED so GOOD!  I resisted the urge to go back and get one after I dropped her off and sat through her eating it in the car.  Instead I opted for flame-grilled talapia and Diet Coke...I am proud of me whether the scale shows my efforts this week or not...

I still have a bit of school left to do before we leave.  Do you ever find yourself doing random things when you have no desire to do what you really should be doing?  My random act...flossing my teeth at 4pm, I do floss, but normally at night.  Oh well...better to floss and brush randomly than hang out in the kitchen and eat randomly...

Tomorrow is a new day, a new week, and hopefully a nice new # on the scale...we'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment