Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Temporary insanity...

I don't know what is wrong with me lately.  Although I am still a faithful "Weight Watcher", the past few weeks I have found myself going over my pp, using my activity pp, and even some days more than that.  I think it has been harder on me than I realized since my mom started WW.  I want her to succeed and I am happy to help her, but I have got to figure out a better way to be able to WW for her, and still WW for me at the same time.  When I do something, I tend to put all of myself into it...this trait has led me to neglect myself far too many times...and I don't want that to happen ever again.

I have had two days filled with temporary insanity this week.  My first day was Sunday with too many pp worth of that fabulous bread I bought at the Harvest Festival...today's moment involved 8pp worth of chili cheese fritos.  Both of these foods are ones that I do not eat very often as they are high in carbs and salt.  This afternoon I felt physically ill and emotionally drained.  I think I am over tired and since today was the first day in a long time that I finally stopped and took the day off from almost everything...the gym, my school, laundry, crafts, etc...I realized that I have been going steady day in and day out and I have not been getting enough sleep or rest.  I have got to get more of both and refocus on what is really important, which in addition to my family...is ME!  I need to make sure I get to the gym and eat right...I feel so much better when I do...and I refuse to give up on me and gain the weight I have lost back or stop losing altogether.  I still have so much to lose, and I have come too far to quit now.

Plans for tomorrow...take the kids to school, Zumba, walk on the treadmill or hop on the elliptical, drink a ton of water throughout the entire day, complete my assignment for school, eat well, and make sure I get all of these things done before anything else gets in my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment