Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tis the season...

Today was filled with more madness...running from store to store doing returns,searching for Christmas lights, and getting a few last minute items.  Instead of Miami Mama this morning I opted for 37 minutes on the treadmill at a 3.3 mph pace.  This switch allowed me to finish earlier so I could get my errands done.  Nothing else exciting happened today...more baked kale and Laughing Cow...  And now off to work on school and decorate the Christmas tree...

** Yesterday I did make some quite fabulous eggplant.  I sliced it in 1/4" thick discs, sprayed with Pam, added salt, pepper, lawry's, and garlic salt...browned in a pan until cooked through...topped with tomato sauce and shredded cheese!  A plate full of cheesy, veggie goodness for only 2pp! **

No comments:

Post a Comment