Saturday, December 10, 2011

Weigh in...

Even though I was up 2.2 pounds at today's meeting, I was pleased.  At one point during the week I was up 6 pounds from Saturday...so technically I lost 3.8 between then and today.  I worked out super hard Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, and my hard work paid off!  On Friday I had planned to walk for a bit before Zumba, not realizing that the class was not until 9am.  I ended up walking on the treadmill for 70 minutes and then I did a 60 minute Zumba class.  I was tired after, but felt good that I got so much activity in.

Last night I went to see some of my old coworkers who I had not seen in about 2 years.  We had such a good time catching up, and it is amazing how once you start talking it seems as though no time has passed at all!  I ate dinner before I left and did not even have one chip...we met at a Mexican restaurant...I was so busy talking to everyone that I wasn't even thinking of food.  One of the women has lost a significant amount of weight...she looked gorgeous!  I was inspired by her success for sure!

Today's meeting was good.  We went over some of the new features of the 2012 program.  I am so excited, I feel like I am getting a fresh start.  I bought a new tracker, not because I needed one, but because I wanted one.  They have a new look, and it went along with my "new start" theme.  I also bought the updated Food Companion, Dining Out Companion, and pp calculator with bigger numbers and a better battery cover.

Today was a good day.  I ate some of my weeklies, but on foods I really wanted and decided were worth using my precious weeklies.  I did not go to the gym, but I did spend hours standing and walking back and forth wrapping Christmas gifts.  Left on today's to do list...school, laundry, sleep.

Best hopes for a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment