Sunday, October 7, 2012

Day 44...

I took the weekend of off counting pp this weekend.  I did write down what I was eating throughout the day, and I am going to consider I used all of my 49 weeklies.

Yesterday and today I got in a lot of good activity.  Yesterday I earned 5pp and reached 117%.  Today I have already earned 7pp and reached 138%...and the night is still not done even though it is already almost 9pm.

Today was a long, busy day.  I made breakfast for everyone, went to the swapmeet with my husband and son and walked around, then went shopping and to lunch with my daughter, then went shopping for flowers with my husband, daughter, and mom, then came home and planted flowers and a shade tree, then cooked dinner, then ate dinner, then cooked my husband's lunch, then did lunch, then did laundry.  Needless to say I am exhausted.  I have yet to take a quick shower, put away some more laundry, and read with my daughter.

With that said...Day 44...Success!

Onto Day 45 and a great on plan week!

No comments:

Post a Comment