Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Day 46...

Today started well with a 4.6 mile walk.  I did a bit of shopping at Wal-Mart, bought a banana and yogurt for a snack, and then bought a bottle of water at McDonald's (inside Wal-Mart) and sat for awhile and had my healthy snack.  It was so relaxing to sit there and look at e-mails and I really didn't want to go home so it worked out.

It amazes me how I can sit in McDonald's, smell the food cooking, order water, and not even think about buying something else to eat.  Once I get home however, I want to eat...nothing in particular most times...just eat something.  I know my home environment is not the best, but I make do as I can.  I miss the freedom of having my own house and even though I had stresses caused by work and commuting, I had somewhere to go at the end of a long day to unwind.  Sometimes in this house, the one I grew up in, I feel like I am trapped and need to get out!

Today I timed things well.  By the time I got home I had just enough time to unload groceries, change my clothes, and fill up my water bottle, and then I was off to take my mom to the dentist.  Early in the morning I had put butternut squash in the crock pot.  When we got home, I blended it but it had a strange taste...not sure what happened, but I didn't like it.  Oh well...can't win 'em all!

After we got back from the dentist, it was time to pick my daughter up from school.  For snack we had frozen yogurt...my absolute favorite sweet treat!  It was delicious and I had saved enough pp so I could enjoy it without worrying about having enough pp for dinner.

After our snack we went to Target to pick something up for my mom.  When we were done shopping we sat in the cafe and my daughter did her homework...from there we were off to pick up my son from school.

Sometimes I think all of the time in the car I spend running around takes more energy out of me than working a full time job!?!

It is 4pm and I have earned 8pp and reached 142%...I'm sure both of those numbers will increase by the end of the day.

I have done well eating today and "feel" like the rest of the day should go well too.  Some days I feel "eaty"...today not so much so I am taking advantage!

Day 46...

Onto Day 47...

No comments:

Post a Comment